Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Second Wednesday in Easter: Colored with Grace


The Women touched by Grace have finished their story-telling, and Teri, the Presbyterian pastor who is my co-teacher, and I are doing final planning before we begin teaching our first session in the morning of  The Pastor as Spiritual Mentor.  

I had some time this afternoon to have a massage, a thank you from the grant that funds this program, and a walk around the grounds which of course meant a labyrinth walk. 

I don't know that I've been here at the Monastery when there were more flowers. They are everywhere!

The chapel where we worship is filled with flowers.


Lilacs had been placed on the table where I sat during our morning session.
  

And then there are the grounds of the monastery. 


Covered in grace.   Literally.



Abounding in grace.  Color-full of grace. 




No comments:

Post a Comment